Sign in to follow this  
beyond the rain

return of the living bex

Hi! 

I'm bex and I've been on and off tda since may 2010, making graphics since november of that year. I've been quietly updating my gallery once every three to four months, but otherwise I've not been around at all. 

Since then tda has changed  a lot (anyone else remember the super old pink theme? Or when staff artists were pink? I like pink), I've lost nearly all of my stock images that I collected over 10 years on a usb that broke, and I prefer to challenge myself with textures these days. 

Currently a semi-unemployed theatre kid whose main source of income involves watching successful people do my dream job. I love old things, pink things, and stock. A lot.

Hopefully there might be a few people who remember me? I'd love to meet some new faces too. 

hi welcome back! :) 

Bexxxx hi! Dunno if you'll remember me, but I for sure remember you! Your graphics are the perfect dose of nostalgia - makes me think of old TDA :')

Bex!! Its sooo good to see you back! Your graphics have always been so perfect, can't wait to see them around the forums

BEX! Welcome back! I can't wait to bow down to your perfect stock use again!

hi bex, welcome back!! ❤️ it's been great seeing old members return and be active again, can't wait to see what you'll make :)