Sign in to follow this  
el1234

A Rookie's Beginning

Hello! 

I have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm new around these parts. 

I used to be around HPFF back in the mid 2000s, but I only really ventured here for graphics for PW and the like. I decided to return after completing my education in the US, since I have a bit more time on my hands, I wanted to return to role playing and writing. I don't really make any graphics, but I -do- appreciate seeing the pretties on this website, and plan to register on PW for the April term! 

I adore mostly all fiction novels, including Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, (I can *tolerate* Twilight), the Lost Hero series, and other books. 

Hi there!!

Welcome to TDA 🥰 I only just returned myself after a long while away but I'm also bringing on a PW charrie in the new term!!! So feel free to hit me up for a chat about anything and let me know who your charrie's going to be!

Welcome!! :) 

If you need any help navigating around TDA feel free to shoot me a message and if you want a thread once you register on PW, I have four characters I can offer for threads! :) 

12 hours ago, Schultz. said:

Hi there!!

Welcome to TDA 🥰 I only just returned myself after a long while away but I'm also bringing on a PW charrie in the new term!!! So feel free to hit me up for a chat about anything and let me know who your charrie's going to be!

Thank you so much! I most definitely shall send you a PM once I register - I'll probably need help getting out of Diagon Alley! I've heard that PW has gone through a lot of plot board changes so I'm definitely excited!! 

12 hours ago, JadedWraith said:

Hey welcome! I love all things geeky and I ams ure we have a lot in common!

OMG same! I'd love to hear about what kind of shows you're into! I love anime & manga as well, I have since childhood hehe. 

Hi! Welcome to TDA! If you've got any questions about the board or wanna chat I'm always around via PM ^_^ I'm also on PW, I only have one charrie right now but I'm happy to thread or chat RP too :D