Sign in to follow this  
golden.

Stepping down

Hi everyone,

It feels odd and sad to write this but I've decided to step down as an admin on TDA. I love TDA - it's been part of my life since 2007 and I loved creating graphics and helping out as a staff mod and then an admin! I was so excited to get that PM! :hyper:

Life has changed a lot for me since I joined - in 2007, I was 14 and just wanted to write Draco Malfoy fanfics. I spent loads of time on TDA through school and uni but now, at 27 (and feeling old!!) I'm a teacher, which has taken over a huge amount of time and tires me out so I'm mostly asleep during any free time :P I feel like it's very unfair on the other admins to keep popping in and out of existence on TDA!

Thank you so much to everyone here, especially those I've modded with over the years! Thank you especially to Susan, who helped me when I was a staff mod, and Enya, who showed me the ropes of being an admin and reassured me when I clicked something I probs shouldn't have in the admin CP!!

I'll still be around making graphics from time to time (I've just become obsessed with Life on Mars so am on a screencap hunt!) so I look forward to seeing what's next for TDA!

Sorry for the long post ❤️

• Like 1

Thank you for everything and good luck with life beyond TDA ❤️❤️❤️❤️

• Like 1

Karine, you've been such a huge presence on TDA in my time here, not only as an admin and mod but also just as a wonderful and super friendly person (and a crazy talented artist!! Honestly this kinda feels like the end of an era :cry:) Thank you for all that you've done here!! I look forward to seeing you around TDA from time to time and wishing you nothing but the best in your day-to-day! :wub:

• Like 1

this is such sad news! thank you for all the hard work and time you have out into being an admin here. I look forward to seeing you around tda ❤️ 

• Like 1

Thank you for everything you've done at TDA, Karine. You're an absolute star and will be remembered fondly ❤️

I know what you mean about feeling old, too. I'm the same age and waaaay past it all! All the best for everything x

• Like 1

Thank you wholeheartedly for all of your contributions over the past years :)❤️