Sign in to follow this  
KaYLO REN

TEXT HELP NEEDED

Hello! 

I present to you this: 

YDlfDNl.png

This is for a challenge and I CANNOT DECIDE ON TEXT. I really like the actual graphic atm, I've tried reshuffling to make text work, but then I end up hating the base. I've come up with the two options below

LMPgv1P.png

ppZQZ0e.png

They're both able to be tweaked of course. But does anybody have any ideas?? I'm going totally text-blind on this graphic, I can't tell what looks good what's too much etc. 

All help is appreciated! ❤️ 

omg this is so cool!! the composition is great :'D i get what you mean about not wanting to move the base to fit the text lmao 

i think of the options you've got, i prefer the top yellow one - i think it fits the vibe better and it blends into the background better, but i do think maybe the yellow isn't working. is it possible to try that text in blue? does it blend in too much if you do that? 

Edited by page thirteen.

@page thirteen. Hi Jaaade, thanks so much!! I think you're right, blue might be a better option, just wasn't sure what shade to go for 

i35iDkA.png

35AorNg.png

0JFFrVG.png

Edited by KaYLO REN
  • Like 1

^I love this. 

Personally I think the first one looks best! The text stands out, and it's a good shade of blue. I think the first one is also the most readable, but then again that could just be my eyesight, ha!