Sign in to follow this  
aurevoir

[COMPLETED][Awaiting Pickup][Being Filled][open]banner request for amoretti

Link to place to be used: The One With The Frosting
Link to screencap: n/a
Text to include on graphic: Title: The One With The Frosting | Quote: 192 cupcakes later and Hermione's in for a surprise [if the quote doesn't fit, you can cut it since the title is long]
Images to include on graphic: (faceclaims, other relevant images)

Tom Felton as Draco Malfoy and Emma Watson as Hermione Granger - I have absolutely no preferences as to what photos outside of the fact that the story is tooth rotting fluff, so probably happier

IF you can make a cupcake fit ... that'd be absolutely perfect. But I know it's an odd thing to request on a banner. 

Dimensions: 700*150
Additional information: (mood, colour preferences, animation, etc.) This story is just fluff. 2700 words of pure fluff; nothing but fluff; rotting your teeth out fluff and I have no idea how I, the angst queen, wrote it. The prompt I had was "Frost the damn cupcake" and the entire story is based around that. Mostly takes place in the ministry and ... cupcakes are involved in nearly every scene. 

Edited by aurevoir

Got you ❤️ may not be until Friday evening that I get it done though! 

Hello @amoretti - are you still working on this? :)

Sorry, yes. Life got insanely busy and I've been exhausted and forgot about it 🤦‍♀️

I'll get something posted tonight hopefully. 

Just a little edit: it might be Sunday. I'm exhausted AGAIN and I'm out tomorrow. I'm so sorry 😩😩😩

Edited by amoretti
  • Like 1

I am sooooo sorry again for taking so long! The weather has been stunning here, so I've been making the most of it then I'm exhausted in the evenings >< 

Anyway, I realllly really hope this is okay! Please let me know if you want any changes or feel free to reopen ❤️

PbQvlxV.png

IjhtYsO.png

200.gif

it's perfect and I love it, 500000% worth the wait :) rehosting and credit now!

Edited by aurevoir