oldnumber7

[COMPLETED][Awaiting Pickup][Awaiting Changes][Being Filled][open]Banner request for Kirjava

Note for mods - I requested this banner over a year ago, but recently messaged Kirjava to see if they would be willing to refresh it. They said yes! 

Link to place to be used:  here

Text to include on graphic: Wide Awake by oldnumberseven

Additional information: (mood, colour preferences, animation, etc.):  I think it would be hard to fit 8 playbys, so I'm trying to use the map and castle as a generalization for all the pairings since it takes place during their seventh year. So colors to match that! Also, the story is definitely angsty so that's the mood. 

Images to include on graphic: (faceclaims, other relevant images):  Marauder map 1 or Marauder map 2 with pictures of the castle 

Dimensions: 700 x 110

Edited by oldnumber7
formatting

Got it! 💞 I'll have this for you soon ❤️

Hiya!

Okay I have two veeeery slightly different versions for you ^_^ I'm not sure if this works for you, but if not, feel free to poke me for any edits or to reopen if you like! ❤️ 

FO26dsR.png

RQDsHaV.png

Wow, that was quick thank you! 

I love the first version, but have some slight adjustment requests if that's alright? I do love it though! 🥰 

1. Could "Wide Awake" be in more of a spooky font? 

2. Could you remove the "Hogwarts" text over the castle? I don't know if it's possible, but adding this somewhere instead on the banner would be ideal. But if it doesn't work, then it's fine not to include! Just remove the "Hogwarts" part please! 

470931350_ScreenShot2020-09-14at5_53_43PM.png.a5c8b200d1e51d0f9a79e090864b4d48.png

Thank you again!! Appreciate your time on this, the coloring is spot on to what I was thinking!! 

Edited by oldnumber7

Hello!!

Okay I have some amendments for you ^_^ 

How is this? Again, feel free to ask for any changes! ❤️ 

BTj91wp.png