The Dark Arts

Mock Request Month

Hello TDA!:D

Coming up in May, we will be hosting a new event on TDA called the Mock Request Month! The premise is simple -- in this forum here+ we will be revealing new challenges every couple of days, which are essentially recycled old requests posted on TDA :3 

There will be ten of them and the first one will be posted on May 1, the last one -- on May 31! Each will be open for 2 weeks to be completed and people who enter all ten challenges, will receive a special badge to be displayed on the side panel (and bragging rights;))

Subscribe to this topic for more information as we get the event rolling!

• Like 6

Second challenge has been posted :3

You can also claim vault points for posting in these challenges using the code “Complete a Mock Request Month Challenge”. Each entry is worth 5 points 😊

challenge 6 has been posted :3 

MISSED A DEADLINE? 

You can get a chance to entry a challenge past the deadline for 50 vault points! Go here to claim it :3

As a reminder, you can claim 5 points for each Mock Request Month Challenge you enter!

Limited Time Only -- Mock Request Month Points

earn

Complete a Mock Request Month Challenge (5 points)

spend

Missed A Deadline Entry (50 points)

challenge 7 has been posted!

additionally, i forgot to include the size of the banner in challenge 6, so it has been extended, my apologies! :3

the final challenge has been posted! :3

remember, if a challenge is already locked, you can spend 50 points to enter a challenge that you missed a deadline for. there's no limit on how many points you can spend, however, please keep in mind that all challenges will lock on june 14, 2021 and there will be no extending the deadline beyond this date. 

Just a reminder that the last challenge locks in 7 days! :3 

If you missed a deadline for any of the previous challenges, you have until then to enter if you spent 50 vault points on a Late Entry :3 All challenges will be permanently locked after June 14 <333

If you want to spend 50 points, please post in the Vault thread here+ and PM me as well so I don't miss it by accident :3

as the event is coming to an end, we'd like to ask you questions about it

the form is anonymous and we'll appreciate the feedback so we can improve the event in the future, should it need improving :3 

go here to fill out the form+