The Dark Arts

!!! i wasn't expecting this at all haha, thank you so much for featuring me in the digest for may ~  (do feel kinda old now though, LMAO).  i absolutely love the theme of this month as well,  makes me wish i had a garden or a balcony to test out these tips. nice work @ the editors !! 

• Thanks 1

beautiful issue! i love that bee hotel craft...too bad i have no reason to make one since i don't have a backyard/garden 😭

thank you for the feature :loves: and congrats to phoebe & enya on their features as well! gorgeous graphics 😍

• Thanks 1

ah what a lovely issue, i can't wait to try some of the crafts listed 🤩

also congrats to everyone featured as well, such pretty graphics and so well deserved :loves:

• Thanks 1

Another brilliant edition of the Digest! Thank you guys for working so hard on it! Those bird feeders look really amazing 😮

Congratulations to everyone featured - those graphics are gorgeous! ❤️ 

• Thanks 1

Hedgehogs! Me loves hedgehogs. They so lovely and prickly.

One thing I love in this forum is that I always learn something new in each newsletter

The graphics featured are amazing and my deepest envy. Congrats @winter soldier. It's impossible not to notice your talent.

And self centered whinning is next

Spoiler

Sorry to be self centered, and childish but TDA always forget smy birthday: May 1st.  I am  feeling neglected 😉

I warned you.:Nothing to see here!;)

• Like 1
4 hours ago, JadedWraith said:

And self centered whinning is next

Hide contents

Sorry to be self centered, and childish but TDA always forget smy birthday: May 1st.  I am  feeling neglected 😉

I warned you.:Nothing to see here!;)

You need to have to post +here to have yourself added to the birthday list. That’s where we get the list for the digest from!

Thanks everyone for your help and kind wishes. I am sorry for my comment.

I feel it diverted everyone's atention from the Digest and the featured artists, which is not fair.

Back on track:

I am so in awe of Winter Soldier's work. ( and she makes Sebastian Stan graphics!!! so happy for that).

Kalopsia is an amazing artist. She is so good at banners and everything is elegant,

Scintilla comp skills are not human...*sigh*

I am also curious where did you get all the info concerning  wildlife?