The Dark Arts
Sign in to follow this  
Moonys Aimee

sharp shock to your soft side.

Hi, consider me another one of your stunned fangirls. I have no idea how you manage to create things like this or pretty much anything else in amazing place. <3 And this blend is honestly my favorite graphic ever. For real. The colors, the images you chose, placement, whatever, everything is just gorgeous. So, so in awe of that blend. And your love of Kurt (such a wonderful picture of him, btw) and the arrangement of the slaughterhouse quote, despite not being graphics-related, still makes my life. :P Basically, you're wonderful + a huge inspiration + i adore seeing you around the place. ^_^ So happy you're back Aimee!

You've always been one of my favourite artists, so it's absolutely fabulous to see you back again :glomp:

Your new stuff is gorgeous, I particularly love the two banners, they're so simplistically smooth and edible.

I still absolutely love that David Tennant sig, I believe it's still in my inspiration folder :P I love the hey elise and the world will look up and shout blends, they're absolutely stunning.

Welcome back :D

I've loved your graphics for so long! *was a huge fangirl on PC* I'm happy to see you making things again. :wub:

AIMEEEE HOW DARE YOU? How can you say things like "stupid stuff"? I am tripping over all the awesome in here! Your icons are BRILLIANT. Here's what I learned today: you can make them! Sheeeeeeeeesh woman. Not to mention the banners and blends. The Inara one has me swooning. ILYMWAH <3

-blushblushblushblushblush-

I never thought I'd have such a warm welcome when I came back :) (Not cause you guys aren't nice, because all your comments prove that you are in fact VERY nice). I really appreciate all the great feedback, from old friends and new. I love you guys <3

Work has made me be a little inactive, but I'm more in than out. Updated with a new banner :)

xoxo, Aimee.

It's like you never left. =D I have been a fan since I can remember. ANDOMG still amazing that it makes me depressed like you wouldn't believe.

I especially love your banners. <3

And I still swoon like a loon (rhyme!) when I see that James McAvoy icon. AHHHH it never gets old. <3

You have such a classic style, its heartwarming to come here, three years since I've been visiting your gallery and to realize that its still made of win and always will be. Its so bam! amazing and the colors are gorgeous and the textures and the people in the graphics. Aimee, you rock. I've never seen such amazing composition and such spot on text anywhere else. I will always admire your graphics :wub:

I've always been in love with your graphics, and I had to come in with your Regina Spektor gallery title! Your blends are beautiful; I love the coloring on the inara blend, and the hummingbird one is beautifully compositioned. :)

Gorgeous gallery and I love your style; so unique and awfully pretty (:

Your David Tennant sig = love. Beautiful composition, beautiful colours, beautiful man and a beautiful quote!

-Tasha

I love seeing graphics from 10 years ago.