The Dark Arts
Guest ThEvAsTnOtHiNgNeSs

Potter's World Characters

Guest ThEvAsTnOtHiNgNeSs

So I'm sure I've seen one of these around but I might be thinking of the one at the HPFF forums, so I thought I'd ask here seeing as I don't often go over there and I think it's interesting cool.gif

Who are you on PottersWorld??

And other PottersWorld related stuff you might wish to talk about...

I handle Raziel and Raphael Finlay smile.gif

Mods if I'm not allowed to post this here feel free to delete it and poke me hide.gif

I handle Jared Fractus and (when I can be bothered) Christopher 'Oz' Osbourne, which is fun fun times :)

Sheena Marlett, although, I haven't actually posted anything in weeks, so I'm still a 3rd year when I should be like a 5th... oh dear.

I handle Carter Phillips and no other characters at the moment... I've been thinking of getting an alter forever, but keep chickening out. But yeah, I spend way too much time of PW. It's ridiculously addictive :rolleyes:

Well, I handle Carly Shore, Mona Levine, Kayleigh Green and now Mr. Jackson King. It's a lot of fun. :) Carly is Mr. Jared Fractus' girlfriend. Hehe!

I also handled Miss Karly's (^^) brother. But when she deleted the sister I deleted the brother. :/ Only makes sense!

Edited by .MementoMori

Since it's potterworld related and truly lamentable-- christmas closure!! *cries* What am I going to do for five whole days?!

i'm totally with you! i was writing up a post and POOF! it closed. D: i was lyke are you serious?! i guess i'll just have to go on a graphics spree....*insert evil grin*

i made a vow last night that i would try and stay off the computer the whole time it's closed.

and what happens?

i wake up to google a puppy chow recipe and bam! i'm hooked. :dry:

*pretends like she hasn't spent hours looking at the closure notice* i don't know what to do with myself! i've just had to lock myself up and make more graphics... or you know do that homework that's been sitting on the table for quite awhile now.... (as if)

Penelope Pinkstone and when her sister gets old enough Chloe Pinkstone. my niece has her own PW account too, May Winters whose actually related to penny :)

Edited by timexturner

heyo.

i handle stephanie hartwood.

i was extremely bored during the closure.

what happened? i opened a gallery here :D

good things happen, maybe