tumblr_m289ogWWh51qecmy3o1_500.png

*removed broken graphic*

credit

textures by vikyvampirs90 @ DA

homeofthenutty screencaps

Edited by hamylton.
removed broken graphics

Wow your gallery is so pretty! :wub:

The softness of everything and your use of colours is amazing!

Your sigs are my favourite! :D

keep up the awesome work!

niika <3

Aww, your stuff is really beautiful <3

I love your soft pretty colouring :wub:

And this banner is definitely my favourite, that blending and colouring is so beautiful ♥ It's stunning!

This sig is so sweet, too, the text makes it really perfect.

Keep making pretties, please!

<3 bianca

:drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop: :drop:

that is all.

p.s. your out of the shadows banner is kjfhusdrneafejaAMAZING.

p.p.s. :drop:

EMZ!! What a gallery you have! *stares in awe* Your Shadows banner is absolutely breathtaking, so are your Jack banners. Same stock, different colouring. They're just lovely. Period. :wub:

The last time I posted in your gallery, I told you to adopt me. What say? I could make you noodles and cookies every day... :creepy:

Em! I can't even begin to describe how beautiful I think your signatures are (I'm not even going to look at the banners- I know they'll be gorgeous enough to kill me). I love how you create this whole scene in your first two signatures and the text is just gorgeous. As for the banners, they're beautifulbeautiful and so gorgeous and just beautiful that they're making me short of words to describe them. And now I've seen the icons and the blends and the CIs and oh both the CIs are just fabulous- really vibrant. And the blends, they're just plain indescribable. They're so creative! Like this one. Love your graphics :hug:

EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

*SUPERGLOMPS*

gahhh fifth XD le fail.

anywho. you're amazing, loff!!! i loffs your banners and your sigs and your pretty icons and your blends and that chappie image :loves:

your style is so distinct and lofflyyy <33333

*pitches tent* i think imma move in here. kthanksbai

ILYYYYYYYYY

:glomp:

I'm so insanely in love with your signatures! Especially the first two! The composition, blending, coloring... everything on them is just AMAZING! :wub:

And not to mention those vertical banners are just soo cool!!!

And your blends!

Gah, everything is just flawless!

You need to make more pretties for me to drool over! :D

EM! ohmygoshwehaven'ttalkedlikeforeverorso. i miss you. i really do. you're awesome and so are your graphics. i remember when i first came to TDA hehe :P i think u were like one of the first persons to talk to me here.. i think. i can't really remember, to be honest. but you've just got better and better :ohmy: like really..it's not even possible to be that good. talk to me in da future, yeah? :sleep: missyouandyourgraphics.

EM!!!! :D

:drop: holy cow. your gallery is made of epic win. :wub: :wub:

everything is just gorgeous. seriously, those sigs are fabulous!!!!! :fangirl:

i've always loved your style!!!

Keep up the awesome work!!! :D

Beeee

ninth?

em, you of all people know how much i love your work <3

when i joined this site you were a senior i think? yours was probably the first gallery i clicked on, hah, but i loved it from then and you have continued to inspire me as you've gone up the ranks.

i have to admit i did a bit of stalking of you at first :creepy: ahaaaa :L

your colouring and text, especially, have inspired me so much. teach me D:

love you lots <3

eeek hullo em. you are quite epic. everything about your graphics is just so dreamy and perfect.

the first set of icons is my favorite of yours. it's so pink and soft and ugh those textures. how do you do that?!

+this banner is my favorite of that section. the composition and blending is stunning.

i've never been able to make the type of things that flow nicely with matching stock and whatnot and i am epically jealous :'(

+ those first two signatures. unf. they are so dream-like and they work really well and they're so creative and lovely.

i adore everything you make, em! keep up the fab work. (:

Edited by piglet.

AHHH ILY GUYSSSS<3333

niika: thank you so much :wub: i used to be reeeally bad at sigs so you have no idea how glad i am that you like them!! you're lovelyy, thank youu<33

bianca: you're so sweet, thanksss<3 and for picking those out as well, they're some of my favourites >.< makes me proud hehee.. thanks hunn<3

eggie: omg ahhhhh!! EGGIE COMMENTED IN MY GALLERY! :wub: i am such a huge fan so it means sooo much that you like my stuff... thank you soo much love!!<33

tahi: BABESSS! where's your gallery?! i want to stalk and squee it!! thank yooooou for coming round to my little gallery hehe, you give me such happy glows!! and i was pretty sure i had already adopted you... or is it just standard to come home to you sitting under my desk every evening ..? heh heh i would loveee to have youu because then i could steal your epic graphic skillzz! and the noodles and cookies are an extra win. LOVE YOUUUU SWEETIEE<333

arushi: ahhh thanks so much, you are wayy too nice for me to deserve!! :wub: i'm soo glad you like my stuff, SUCH a massive compliment coming from youuuu! and that blend is getting quite old but i do love it hehe, thank you lovelyy<333

kay: my gallery just got a whole lot brighter when it saw your faceee!! :-D love you loadsss hun, thanks so much and eee you think i have a style?! woah win! hahaah thank you even if it fluctuates from month to month :-p and pitch away, i'd be thrilled to have your talented facee (as long as you trade me some of your secrettsss muahahaa), LOVE YOUUU LOADSSSS!!<3333

randee: thanks darlinggg! i'm thrilled and humbled that youuu like my stuff!! i will continue to make stuff as long as you tell me how to make pretties like youu you also continue too!! ;-p thank you so much<33

jannu: HEY LOVELY!!! i miss your face :-( yeah i remember you being all member artisttyy and i thought you were amazing and i still do because you AREEEE and i've loved seeing you go up all the ranksss! :-D we need to have a big catch up, thanks soo much for coming by and i'm super happy you still like my stuff! get your new gallery up so i can stalk you for realz and i love youuu<33

sarah: thanks so much bee!!! your POST is made of epic win .. :-p your so lovely, i'm so happyy you like my galleryyy wheeee!!! thanks hun!!<33

megan: megan you are soo lovelyy, thank you for coming by<33 a comment from you always makes me smile for the week, even before i see what it says! ^^ ahh text!! i'm not sure i can accept that compliment ;-p thank you sooo much though gorgeous, love you loadsss <333 p.s. get a new gallery up so i can stalk and drool, girl!! ;-p

kara: ahh thank you so much<3 you have no idea how much that means coming from YOU! :-D <- that's my grin for the year set now. ahh i'm thrilled you like my icons!! like once a year i get a burst of making them and they look okay, and then i can never do it again til the next year! ;-p and you can soo not be jealous of me with your pretties<3 thank you soo much, you're loveelyyy!!<333

THANK YOU EVERYONEEE :wub:

Edited by justlikemagic

EM :wub:

so much pretties!!!

your food icons are making me hungry! i shall just eat your gallery (cause my fridge is empty...)

love your vertical banners! and the Out of the Shadows one is just gorgeous! beautiful composition!

you get this lovely softness to your graphics *hugs* makes me feel all warm and cozy!

and OMG jensen sig!! stunning colouring!!

Kate xx

Have you been taking the seriously awesome pills again?

Everything here is so pretty and wonderful and amazing and fantastic and I love it all!

This blend has managed to destroy a piece of my soul with it's sheer awesome sexiness! It's so hot and so amazingly colored and unghhh. I want it framed and hanging on my wall :wub:

These might be older, but they're still so so so pretty!

And I love how soft and flowy this is. *stops and stares in awe*

And the text here is so shiny and pretty and shiny and pretty. *more staring in awe*

Basically I just love the new gallery to bits :D

Edited by Fox

Em, I love your style! Everything has this softness to it, its beautiful! I particularly love your first banner (La Vie Et la Liberte), that first set of icons, and your second signature (I really love what you did with the text there). ^_^ Keep up the fantastic work, hun!

Thanks so much you guys :wub:

MajiKat: hehe go ahead and nom away :-p as long as.... i get to pretend to eat but secretly harbour your graphics eat yours in return... :rolleyes: so glad you like my stuff kate, thanks so much hun!! <3

Fox: ahh sami!!! :wub: thank you so much, you are really too lovely for me to deserve!! so happy you came by and like my stuff, thank you darling<33

Ladywolf: wow thank you steph :-D i'm so glad you like that banner, i quite like it but i wasn't too sure... i have a big smile on my face now :D thank youu!! <3

Added a new banner, new sig and new blend today :-)