Sign in to follow this  
Estevan

I'd Be The Prom Queen If Crying Was A Contest

Estevan! My eternal muse, even back from RCR days I was always creeping on your gallery just doing some serious heavy breathing.

So happy you are making new things and I can continue to drool at them.

I am loving the blends, even though you say you are not as confident in them.

I love love love that radial blur you worked into that GoT blend!

I just love how you organize things in your composition and utilize text, I am also loving those new sigs.

You should really enter more challenges. I would always remember you entering ybw and you were even the one that told me to join TDA because of all the awesome challenges.

Well I'm going to drool some more so don't mind me.

oh.my.god.

How I've never visited this awesome-showesome, jaw-dropping, with-all-things-shiny gallery is quite beside me.

one word: speechless.

I love all the game of thrones stuff.

Hi :) I'm afraid you can't have a gallery in the active galleries area without a credits list, so I have moved you into Hidden Galleries. When you have added in a credits list, please PM a mod so we can look it over and move you back :)

wanderlust. - Thank you! Miss you and all your graphics. <3

lazy bones
- Me telling you to join TDA for the challenges was a no brainer. =) Glad you made the move and can I just say all of your stuff is phenomenal. I'll try to join as many challenges as I can, so far I've attempted twice and so far all I've posted was in the YBW challenge. Just need to stretch my skills or remember how to make so many graphics in one sitting.

abovethestars - Aww thanks! I think you can expect more GoT stuff in the coming weeks, I'm so excited for the show. Read all of the books too and it'll be exciting to finally put some graphics back in my gallery for shows I love to watch.

Crowley - Glad that's all sorted.

-

Updated today and so far that's 4 new blends and 1 new signature. In terms of returning that's like a lot for me. =p

Hi Estevan! :hiwave:

I love your everything. :wub: The colouring and text on +these is incredible. +this is better than the movie was. Not that it's terribly difficult since the movie was a huge let down, but that sig is a million times better and absolutely beautiful. ^_^ And the colouring on +this is out of this world. But my favourite part of your gallery are your blends. Seriously, I don't know how you do it, because blends are impossible, but every single one of them is to die for. +this is one of my favourites because it's so creative and original. But I also love +this one because it gives me Potter feels. And +this because the colouring and Logan. :wub: And the colouring and composition of +this. My absolute favourite of all though is +this one because void!Stiles is my favourite thing ever. :wub: *drools* And the colouring, composition, text, everything is perfect. But Stiles. :wub: :wub: Note that I'm ignoring Lydia because Sterek, not Stydia. But despite this, I still love it. :P

Make more blends. :D Maybe some including Sterek. :whistling:

Daisy~

Estevan, holy crap! Your blends are the most amazing thing I've ever seen :drop: :drop: :worship::worship:

I've always loved your work, but everything is like 10000x more brilliant, which I didn't know was possible.

+This blend is absolutely insane. They all are. There is not one blend in here I don't like. They're all so damn good!

You've got brilliant composition - one of the best I've seen. Your blends, seriously. I can't get over them.

But everything else in here is seriously good - I love +this and +this especially. You have amazing ideas and amazing skills.

And your text ahhhh. I don't know how you are able to fit so much text in such creative, attractive ways. Major props to you!

So glad that you're still around and killing us all with your crazy amazing graphics! Can't wait to see more!

P.S. I am seriously loving all the Zac and Zayn I see in here :wub::wub: hahahah

Edited by klutzy_kara

you're still one of my main inspirations when it comes to stock use, coloring and creativeness. Everything in here is so distinctive, I think I could recognise your style any day. I love those first two blends, the way you made the text around the girl on the first one, is pure genious. I'll come back daily for some inspiration, I'm sure ^_^

vany <3

catharsis - Seriously sorry for not replying, I remember the day you posted I wrote back and then forget what screen I was on and ended up deleting what I wrote and believe me it was a very long winded post at the time. I think in the post I was talking about Sterek and Stydia and all the shipping. It was a bit of a nerdgasm of Teen Wolf. I'm kind of glad it got deleted incase someone actually read how embarrassing I actually am. =) Anywho thank you for liking that Stiles and Lydia blend, you have no idea how much fun it was when I was making it. Void!Stiles was like my favorite season because a lot of people thought they were going to kill off Stiles because of the whole 'Maze Runner' franchise taking Dylan away. So in a way, I had to watch all those scenes and his acting was so on point.

klutzy_kara - THANK YOU! Seriously thank you for saying I'm somewhat decent at composition, lately I've been struggling. I just don't know what it is, but I just don't like my current composition. I think it's all the new brilliant artists popping up who seem to have discovered all the things that took me years to learn. I seriously wonder where I would rank if I wasn't Staff Artist already. It's crazy how good everyone seems to have gotten on the internet. Also someone who appreciates my Zac/Zayn love <3. It's apparently a 'Z' thing.

amour.toujours - Screams! I've missed you so much Vany, you're online presence is just too much. I never realized how much I missed your stuff until you vanished and I was graphically deprived. The fact that you get inspiration from me, when you inspire my graphics so much. You have as much as part of my coloring/composition as anyone else does.

Edited by Estevan

Your blends own my life. I look at your gallery a ridiculous amount for inspiration

because I find your style so refreshing. And your blends are so creative that I feel

like I need to check 'em out every now and again for a little motivation :blush: same with

your composition!

Also, your gallery name brings me back and I need to go read those

book asap now if I can find them in whatever box I had pack them away in.

- kate :)

blergh you're totally going to destroy me in our battle, you know that?

your composition is still incredibly memorable and recognisable - i've been seeing your graphics since the RCR days for about 7/8 years now, and they're so, so Estevan. i'm so jealous of how you're able to pull off both negative space and stock and texture and freaking everything UGH. stop :'( but no never stop lmao i love everything and i am always gonna stalk your gallery <3 i wanted to EAT that blend you submitted for ybw last month!

and one day i'll make you make those dreaded icons too :P

xoxo ayesha

Fixed my broken links, figured since I'm paying Photobucket to get my pictures back. I might as well, show what I made in the past.

Some of this stuff is like...old. But hey, I made it a decade ago or 5+ years ago. That's insane to me and I actually wanted to come reminisce a week ago. But alas, photobucket and tinypic have really crushed those thoughts.  I'm missing so many artists here.

Now to remember how to edit my signature. lol

Edited by Estevan

your style is so stunning! Those banners and CIs are to die for *_*
you were definitely inspo for me when I was moving up the ranks all those years ago 😅 
good to see you back again!