thRFV.png

nkWfS.png

2VKRy.png

*removed broken graphic*

R5RMf.png

jqB3O.png

------------------------------------------------------

AY3cW.png

ICONS: B/W & COLOUR ICONS MEGAN FOX ICONS VAMPIRE DIARIES ICONS VARIOUS ICONS SUCKER PUNCH ICONS

SIGNATURES: WHO SIGNATURE AMORE SIGNATURE SAVE THE QUEEN SIGNATURE UNFORGIVEN SIGNATURE BUMBLEBEE SIGNATURE REDEMPTION SIGNATURE BRUISED SIGNATURE BIONIC SIGNATURE YOU FOUND ME SIGNATURE CAUGHT SIGNATURE FALLING APART SIGNATURE RUN AWAY SIGNATURE HIDDEN SIGNATURE NEVILLE SIGNATURE BLACK OR WHITE SIGNATURE MORGANA SIGNATURE DAMON SIGNATURE VINDICATED SIGNATURE MORGANA SIGNATURE FALLEN SIGNATURE TRAPPED SIGNATURE ELIZA SIGNATURE CINDERELLA SIGNATURE ANGELIQUE SUMMERS SIGNATURE GIOVANNA SIGNATURE HURRICANE SIGNATURE LIE TO ME SIGNATURE GIRL WITH ONE EYE SIGNATURE SOMEBODY'S EYES SIGNATURE

BANNERS: LOST BANNER MEGLIO STASERA BANNER HUMAN BANNER TWILIGHT BANNER JEALOUS BANNER GLACIER BANNER SURRENDER BANNER EMOTIONAL RESCUE BANNER I NEED YOU NOW BANNER

BLENDS: DON'T YOU LOVE HER MADLY BLEND WAIT BLEND GUITAR BLEND REVENGE BLEND LETTERS TO NO ONE BLENDMANIPULATION BLEND AMNESIA BLEND LOST BLEND HUMAN BLEND SYMPATHY FOR THE DEVIL BLEND FADE TO BLACK BLEND YESTERDAY BLEND

COLOURIZATIONS: BLUE EYES COLOURIZATION GREEN COLOURIZATION JULIA COLOURIZATION DEAD LIKE ME COLOURIZATION MILLA COLOURIZATION GEORGIE HENLEY COLOURIZATION ROSE MCGOWAN COLOURIZATION BRAID COLOURIZATION

HEADERS: HELLO I LOVE YOU HEADER THE BEGINNING OF THE END (2012) HEADER RCR HEADER SHAKING LIKE THE DEVIL HEADER I SHAKING LIKE THE DEVIL HEADER II THE BEGINNING OF THE END (2009) THE BEGINNING OF THE END (1992) THE BEGINNING OF THE END (1994) HELLO I LOVE YOU (2011) HEADER

VECTORS: FLOWERS

PROMOTIONS -- SHADOWPLAY & RCR
PROMOTIONS -- BLEED LIKE ME & PANDORA'S CLOSET
PROMOTIONS -- TDA & VESPERARIUM
PROMOTIONS ON OTHER FORUMS

OF THE MONTH AWARDS ON VARIOUS FORUMS
CHALLENGE & MISC. AWARDS

GIFTS FROM OTHERS

BLM RC&R stock exchange urban strokes dusty memoriesbabliz ___brushes
toybirds 99mockingbirds hgx appendixsquared spiritcoda mutsie brushes
3zehn.org lifeisdolce Phoebe @ Shadowplay Magical Screencaps horizonroad
alien_dreams @ LJ shalowater @ LJ yunhe. @ LJ TAI @ SHADOWPLAY LIL`DEVIL @ SP
Stef @ SP ghislaine @ SP mellowmint @ lj atomicaffliction vengeanceavenue butterphil Vanessax17 innocentlexys misssnoopy25 ~Psychadeliachild caotiicah sellyourhate Krypteria @ SP

Edited by hamylton.
removed broken graphics

YOUR GALLERY IS MINE!!!!!!!

lol, so hai eliza, your oh so bamf. I so don't understand why we're in the same rank. XD

You make such bamf graphics, it should be illegal in all countries. :P

Your new headers are OMG. GORGEOUS. O.O

GAH. GIMME THEM TALENT PILLS YOUR ON.

I need some ;D

Tany <3333

Edited by Dulce Fantasia.

!!!!!!

oh my gosh eliza. you've gotten even more awesome since the last time i saw your graphics.

everything is so ridiculously shiny and shiny and beautiful. i adore your icons. the texture usage is great.

you even manage to pull off the monochrome in them. they're fab <3 you are great with b&w too, like in the sigs.

they have such depth and i love the colored text :') i honestly have nothing bad to say about your gallery.

everything is lovely & you should make more. it is lovely to see you around tda again though!

Edited by piglet.

ew gross, it's eliza.

KIDDING.

i<3you.

most days.

your little thingymadoodle at the beginning (header? introthing? wtfever) is like concentrated awesome juice. like really concentrated awesome juice. with an awesome umbrella thing sticking out of it, like it's some sort of gaudy cocktail. except it's not gaudy. IT'S AN ANALOGY, K?

i <3 the cuts on your icons! like... how in the world do you make them look that interesting? and that paired with your superfantasmical coloring is like an awesome fruity kabob thing dipped in an awesomesauce fountain. served with a few leaves of awesome for garnish (because who doesn't love garnish?)

i love the way you can immediately catch focus with your graphics. it's a huge part of what makes them so stunning.

i would tell you to stop pwning, but then some cute fluffy animal somewhere would probably explode.

but i don't know why.

so keep being like superdy duper freakin extraspecial awesome, kk? good.

and make more pretties, or else i'll eat you. or maybe just kick a cute fuzzy animal.

IN THE FACE.

Eliza! Hi. :D

I totally didn't even realize you were on TDA. I would have stalked your gallery much sooner, so I have to thank you for finding me.

Since you're completely sweet, my age, and you love Ballet and Spartacus I thought I'd return the wonderful comment you left on my gallery. :)

I'm plotting out all the different ways I could steal that shaking like the devil blend. >< The coloring is just so pretty! Same thing goes for both of those headers.

Anywhoo, I'll be back to stalk you some more later! I've got to keep up with all the beautiful things you make. :D

Tany -- Awee thanks so much, Tany. You're always too nice with your comments, lol. <3

kara -- Omgggg, you have no idea how much that comment made me squee. ^_^ Ilyyyy and I miss seeing you around more. Thanks so much. (: <3

bex -- Omg your comment made me laugh and be uberly happy at the same time. xD You're so lovely and thanks so much! And it's good to see you around again. I haven't seen you in like forever! =o <3

Ayita -- Oh eek, awesome comment again! Thanks so much. You're so wonderful. (: <3 And I really need to watch the new Spartacus that's out, or at least the 6 episodes that are like a prequel to the next season, lol. Well, a prequel to the first season, even, but yeah. xD Anyway, thanks again. (: <3

UPDATED! <3

hello! :wub:

i love your gallery!! :D you have so many amazing graphics!!

i love your colouring!! your blends are amazing!! :wub:

& the banners, sigs, icons are so lovely! :D

I didn't know you were on here Eliza! Well now I can stalk you here as well, whoopie!!!

Your Colorizations are the most gorgeous things ever on this earth, I wish I could just do half as good as you.

And your KStew icons are love.

lol Yep, I am. >.< And eek, thanks! I seriously need to work on my colourizations, I feel, though. =x And those icons were actually a year old [didn't realize they were in there for that long >.<], so they're gone now, replaced by new ones, lol. Thanks so much for commenting, Ashley. (: <3

UPDATED with a ton of new things all round. <3

Wow, this is amazing. :wub:

I totally love your icons! :loves:

Your DW graphics are epic! :fangirl:

Tell me your secrets ... or else. :spider:

Lol j.k. but really - lol :P

Keep up the great work! :hyper:

-Asphodel

Edited by dehlles