Sign in to follow this  
du chocolat.

never an honest word;

*removed broken graphic*
THANK YOU SO MUCH :hug:
by Mercury

vicky. nineteen. twenty. from somewhere
i was on hiatus, so i haven't made many new graphics yet.
here is some new stuff and also some newer old stuff (it's marked with *) for now

84T6uPw.png

SPAnEWA.png

pLtzDTn.png

*removed broken graphic* *

*removed broken graphic* *

I9IPHTR.png

*removed broken graphic**

sXiVZLC.png

retroshock @ DA-/Dafont-/Sweet and talented-/ somuch image pack @ TDA-/ 99mockingbirds-/ The fashion Spot-/ Spookyzangel@DA-/ Rick Harris @ flickr-/ sanami276@DA-/GothicBohemianStock@DA-/Expose42@DA-/andy welsher @ flickr-/LisaW123@flickr-/paalia@flickr-/Oclumecia-/crazykira-resources@DA-/tunichtgut@DA-/SheYourSkin@DA-/Jeff Kubina@flickr-/Beroo's textures@DA-/From karen's imagepack 1-/ From karen's imagepack 2-/ 6lell9-stock@flickr-/so-ghislaine@DA-/ tmarie's textures@Shadowplay-/Female Models Backstage Image Pack@tda-//yunhe@LJ-// jay12@DA-// vikyvampirs@DA-// darkeens@LJ-//

Edited by hamylton.
removed broken graphics

rsfd - that was me speaking zombie language. as if u didn't know that already haha.

so anyways. you already know what i think about you and your relationship with ps so no need to repeat myself or something. i just wanted to have a first post in SOMEONE'S gallery [yes, i did that. in ur face, i was first. go and tremble in the corner!]

i was wondering how long it would take until i can drool over see your awesome gallery again [see what i did there? SEE WHAT I DID THERE? DO YOU SEE?? DO YOU?yeah, that's right, i was referring to that time when u asked me that question. pssht, as if u don't remember. u have better memory than i do. no arguing there huh?]

err..i kinda lost my point.

right, it was the one that i was first and you have an awesometastfaboulicalous gallery - is that even a word? well it is now. a mixture between awesome+fantastic+faboulus. yes, i'm awesometastfaboulicalous like that. suck on that biyaaaaaaaaaaaaatch :cool:

err..i think i maybe..kind of..accidentally..lost my point again. i do that alot, u should know. anyways, as i was saying, you're awesome and i have no idea what i would do without you, your graphics or your ability to stamp my ego under the ground [sEE WHAT I DID THERE AGAIN? DO YOU SEEEEE??!!?!?!]

hehe, a nice little fact :

ego maa-alla tampima - tamp down the ego-land

google translate rocks. so, anyways, as i was saying..i have no idea what i would do without you, your graphics or your abilty to tamp down the ego-land of mine [do i even need to repeat myself? ohwell..here goes. i really love that caps lock feature on my keyboard you know..SEE WHAT I DID THERE YET AGAIN ?! gaah, i'm so cool]

yeah, i'm off now. have a nice day, go discover some forests of some sort or something along those lines..yeah bye <3

Edited by cookie monster!

secondddd 8D

hi vicky!!! i'm jordan :D i don't think i've ever visited your gallery before but i'm glad i did today :fangirl: your graphics are so soft & pretty and i literally lol'd at your "holy flying toast icon" :lol:

i love how you use the inverse tool in your blend..and i think you used it in your first sig, too? welll yeah. i'm a fan, now. so you'll probably see me back soon ;) keep making more gorgeous graphics!!!!

--jordan

third :sean:

holy poop! your icons are just effing amazing!

i am so jealous! their coloring and your use of textures on them is just superb! <3

OMG I SEE ED IN A BANNER! *pounces*

i LOVE the coloring on your banners! basically i love your coloring in general!

your sigs have such amazing composition. i love them all. <3

keep making super amazing wonderful pretties please! :D

/overkill of exclamation marks :P

hey vicky, i'm em!! just came to have a little gander at your beautiful gallery!!

i love the feel of your icons. really nice texture and colour use :wub:

and your TEXT!! wowww!! how do you make it so amazing on every graphic!?

your banners are beautiful and those signatures so original and cool.

i loveee +this, it's composed so well and the colouring is lovely.

keep it up!!!

em<33

cookie monster!: I AM NOT BLIND, JANNU! Well, that doesn’t count that I have glasses, okay? But my point is, that there’s no need to shout at me ’DO YOU SEE?!’! I’m right here. I see it.So yeah, since you lost your point, I didn’t really get your point … so I’ll just go and discover some new forests, as you said! I like forests.Oh, and I’m glad that you like my gallery. Love you too <3

And you know what, actually I got the first post :rolleyes:

frenzy!: Hiiii, Jordan! It’s nice to meet you! I’m glad you came by! Haha, I like that toast icon too! This is … my second attempt to add text on the icon … random fact, yeah. I like random facts. And yes, it is the inverse tool. I think that inversion gives a really cool result! Don’t forget to come back or … *insert really creepy music here*. Haha, thanks! <3

!batman: omg, hi! Batman in my gallery!! I feel special ^_^ Yeah, that’s Ed on the banner! I actually wonder why I use Ed so rarely, because I have many picture of him. I’m glad you like my coloring, and everything you mentioned *is lazy to check*. Thanks for the comment <3

justlikemagic: Hi, Em! It’s niiiice to meet you! Oh, I’m glad you like my icons, because yeah, icons are stupid little boxes. And you like my text! That’s something new! Text vs Vicky happens everytime I open Photoshop. Thanks for the comment! <3

wow, I can't believe I forgot to post in here :blush: So sorry!

anyways, I'm here now... and yay, I'm so glad I am!!

I adore your use of coloring and texture, it's always so pretty <3

Your composition for banners is gorgeous, those are all so pretty ^_^

my current faves in your gallery would be the second, third, fifth, sixth and seventh banners and the fix you blend :wub:

make more ^_^

vany <3

amour.toujours: vanyinmygalleryvanyinmygallery :edward: share your talent. / fangirl moment over.

And sure, i'm working on new graphics. i wish i had more time! but thank you so much for your comment! <3

did you know being a talent hog

is really rude? and all those

pretty graphics! No fair Viki!

I'm going to show my distaste

by staring at them for a bit longer.

:loves:

Oooh I love the "holy flying toast". Actually, every one of those icons is dazzling!

I just love the banners, especially the first one and the last two.

And man! The blending of the signatures is just perfect! I really like them! Especially the Kaya Scodelario one :) love her (as my graphics reflect).

Oh gee, the blends are just fantastic as well!

I'm really jealous of your talent, to be honest. :)

Really, really lovely.

&thenboom: Oh, I didn't mean to be rude! Hopefully you didn't hurt your eyes by staring at my graphics, lol. Thanks <3

MimiGrand: No need to be jealous! Glad you like my graphics. Thanks! ^_^

i really like that set of rachel mcadams icons

and the colouring on your top few banners! really simple

and pretty ^_^ you're doing so well!

keep up the really fabulous work <3

Contour&carpe noctem. :

Eeep, hi, you both! more awesome artists in my gallery /fangirl moment

Thanks so much for the comments!

It means a lot. ^_^

Edited by du chocolat.

I adore the way you make banners!! I love the use of textures and the way you compose the banners. It's brilliant. So are the blends!! I am in love with everything in here. Make more for me to look at!

xoxo,

Lizzie

i'm kayla. your a ginger (which is sooooo win). you rock my socks to infinity and beyond+3. just so you know. ;D Edited by catawampus.

I seriously need to update my gallery and I dunno why i'm answering to the comments so late. ohwell.

@ Queenlizzie13: Hi! Thank you so much! Glad you like my banners ... we [me & banners] don't get along anymore. :P

@ laylacitababy: Hey, there! I'm not giving my talent away. I don't have it that much. :P Thanks, by the way.

@ catawampus: Hi, Kayla! Yeah, I know that I'm a ginger. I find it pretty cool. Socks are cool, too! ;) Thanks for your hilarious comment. :D