Sign in to follow this  
du chocolat.

never an honest word;

Vicky!!!!! I seriously love this!, it's really beautiful and I love how the font just pops! Your muse is definitely returning methinks! :sean: (had to use this, since well, y'know, it's such a funny smiley and all :P)

I also happen to love this! too, not just because it's Romione (though that automatically means it's made of win) but because it's so pretty and I seriously am blah with blends. Everything in your gallery is so beautiful and inspiring, you should make more, so I can stalk come by your gallery and comment on all it's awesomeness! ^_^

Your two Kim Noorda banners are two of my favorite things, like, ever. It's really cool/inspiring to see banners without a lot of stock, and I like the way you used the image of Kim twice on the first one!

it's been a while since i was in here... now i can see why. I was trying to prevent my muse to run away :mellow: Everything in here is way too amazing :wub: I love the new blends, the compositions are gorgeous <3 Those new banners are so pretty too and don't even get me started on the katie cassidy icons :fangirl: Oh my, and your coloring!!!! I really want your skills! Teach me your ways?

Your stuff is absolutely stunning- this promo could not have been more deserved- congrats on the promo, and I wanna see you rocking that new pink everywhere with more mind-blowing graphics
:wub:

congrats on the promo!!! :yahoo: enjoy your new colour and let me say that your graphic are gorgeous!!!! :wub:

Congrats on your promotion, and enjoy being staff!! ^_^

You have very gorgeous blends! :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS on the promotion!

Definitely deserved!

I hope you enjoy the PINK!

Have fun being a staff artist! <3