The Dark Arts

star l i g h t s

FDAVvYF.png

thank you callisto for my secret santa gift/header. i it.

Jas, enfp, fluffy animals, a silly sense of humor, avocados, pomegranates, pasta

cheese, jalapenos, game of thrones, harry potter, lord of the rings

icons

chapter images
BJkBWoM.jpg1R3dL.pngKZqX034.png

banners

Y0ebW2h.png
7UeDf.png
krcRw.png
1JDTf.png

signatures
ron_and_hermione_sig_by_bitterendings-d5
y5LXh.png

blends

MmG1EE7.png

credits

pixabay for stocks

dafont.com for fonts

Edited by panacea.
removed broken graphics
Ohh, what a nice gallery you have :O I love your last signature, it's just so perfect :O

I really like the style youre showing, I shall come and stalk here :)

Thank you :)

Updated with new banners, blend, and signature.

hey jas! I'm aurora! ^_^

you are so great! :blink: how long have you been making graphics?? I'm so jealous. I wish I could pull off blends like you do! my blends..disaaaster!

you really are fabulous! you have a really great grip on coloring & composition! for improvement, I suggest watching out for that filtering and image quality. also be careful with text! it can make or break a graphic.

great gallery :) I can't wait to see more from you! *stalking initiated* :P

Aurora

Hi Jas! I'm Ashley!

I am in love with your work...!

Didn't you use to be the admin for 300 dpi? Because your work looks kind of familiar...

But it is so wonderful to see your style and refreshing, the brightness and negative space without having to overuse a whole ton of textures. I pretty much love all your pieces and the "I don't want to run" I am pretty sure is using Snow Patrol lyrics and that song is amazing!!!

The only suggestion I could give to you besides being perfect is to try and use some different fonts, the fonts are very lovely but it is nice to mix it up in your graphics sometimes...but I just love everything! Saved a whole ton of stuff to my inspiration folder and I also am going to squee this place like no tomorrow.

Hi, I'm Annon!

Wow! Your stuff is veryyyy bright and powerful! It's gorgeous!

I love the blends particularly. Very neat.

----fonts---- try some different ones? The one you use most of the time is pretty, but sometimes doesn't quite work for the graphic. Try dafont.com!

Keep it up! I will come stalk again later!

:)

at first i feel like, no, it can't be you're still member artist, but then i saw your DA account and feeling more disbelief...

it is great gallery and i fall for your blend. But your smaller graphics kinda look too busy for me, but they're still beautiful....

Updated with new graphics.

Spring
- thank you
i've been making graphics since I was 16 off and on; depending on life circumstances

Ring_Felton97
- thank you

Cecelia
- Thank you for visiting and commenting
:D

MaidenRed
- thank you, you're very sweet
i'm glad you liked

lazybones
- yes, I used to be the admin of 300dpi so that's probably why. thanks for your comment and suggestions! i definetely started experimenting with different and new fonts. some of the stuff that you saw was probably more older things or transitional pieces since I just recently got back into making graphics again. thanks for visiting

LittleWelshGirl9...
thank you!

lilscratchy
- thanks
it's probably because blends are my favorite, anything else is
:mellow:
I've been making more smaller graphics so I hope you notice some improvements

Edited by Scarlet

congratulations jas!!! enjoy your new blue<3

you really did deserve this promo, and i cannot wait to see even more in your gallery!

here is a little something for you ^_^

promo3.png

Congrats on getting junior.

Your stuff is absolutely to die for.<3

Thank you :) That was exciting! I didn't know, because I didn't apply because I really just enjoying entering challenges and doing requests but it was a good suprise!

Congrats on your promo & enjoy your new shade of blue!! ^_^

I love blue! it's one my favorite colors! thanks ^_^

congratulations jas!!! enjoy your new blue<3

you really did deserve this promo, and i cannot wait to see even more in your gallery!

here is a little something for you ^_^

promo3.png

ah that's so sweet of you :) thank you :D

Edited by panacea.

congratulations! You have some BEAUTIFUL pieces here, you really deserved the promotion :D only the other day i was admiring your big icons that you put forward in the 'top 5' challenge. feel proud and have a happy new year! xx