The Dark Arts

there are no { strings } on me

Hey, Lindsay, I'm Ash!! Congratulations on making staff, you must be so excited :D :D

Your gallery is amazing, I can't even begin to link to my favorite ones because then I'd edit in your whole gallery :rolleyes:

Seriously, I love how you have such a great variety of coloring and composition in here! Such creative text use :wub: And the animation on that sig is perf!!

I need to stop gushing now lol. Bye! :loves:

ledgerlover. DANI I MISS YOU. thank you so much for coming by my little corner of the world. like yeah, the fact that all i do is make signatures for my ONE CHARACTER is pretty freaking embarrassing but no one tells me to stop so i keep going. #healthy. but THANK YOU I HATE BANNERS AND YET SOMEHOW IT WORKED. THANK YOU please come back again soon.

catharsis. SHUT UP YOU’RE PERFECT I LOVE YOU. you make me want to be a better graphic designer, my friend. this is the hard core truth. one day i will join you on PW. and if that’s a lie, at least thank you for stopping by. we clearly have the best RP faces ever.

Holly_Mist. hey pooja!! thank you so much! i’m so flattered and honored, and thanks for stopping by :)

playcrackthesky. Hey Ash! nice to meet you! thank you so much for stopping by for congrats, it means a lot. thanks so much for the compliments :D

satellite. HEYYY!! THANKS MAN. i appreciate you stopping in to say hello and congrats, i’m very excited about both of these things hahah

LINDSEYYYYY HOW ARE YOU GIRL

i came to visit your gallery again and pls stop this madness

pls.

YOU ARE SO AMAZING AND EVERYTHING IS SO PRETTY AND I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING LEGIT AND BEAUTIFUL MAYBE A POEM SHOWCASING MY LOVE FOR YOU AND YOUR GRAPHICS BUT ALL I CAN MANAGE IS A KEYBOARD SMASH JFNUVERNURFNHGVURNHURBHSDR

you are too amazing, ily, pls keep updating :loves:

a.leksy. ATIRAH YOU NEED TO STOP SHOWERING ME WITH SO MUCH LOVE. I literally appreciate you so much every time you come by. every comment on here makes me want to smile for days <3 you make my entire week i love you STAHP

amour.toujours. van you did not just come and stop in my gallery <3 Ily. THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT ;__;

whymsically. AW thank you!!! thank you so much for coming by to my gallery, i really love anyone who does <3