*removed broken graphic*

*removed broken graphic*

click above ^

❤️

Edited by hamylton.
removed broken graphics

first! <3

Paramore title ftw :D.

Anyway, I missed your gallery because I missed stalking it hardxcore as I was wont to do D:. But yay now it's back! And there are such amazing pretties in here (but no Hayley :O). Haha. I really love what you have in here though, especially that Clemence chapter image <3. Add Hayley and blends and your gallery will go to . . . the magical land of the best galleries ever. It's waiting at the gate right now :D.

*makes no sense*

ily!

~Beth

third!! claim

okay. ashley love. you be amazing!

i'm very happy to see your gallery back :D :D

and i agree with beth. (insert more of hayley's face) lol jk jk. anything you put it in here will be magical.

hope to see it filled with more amazingness.

--tina <3 :loves:

Edited by tina.loves

33u8wvt.jpg

WHAT WHEN WHERE WHY HOW WHO LET THE DOGS OUT.

ash r u srs gurl rly rly ok I MEAN RLY

so first you insist upon making these fabulous sherlock holmes icons, which, ok,

given an oxygen tank and a paper bag to breathe into i can handle. (top right though. hng.)

and somehow your banners are more texture-y and colorful than i can remember for some reason???

this also makes them more awesome and i require glasses now because i've seen the light and the

light is your banners. most notably the second. because whoA how did you color that. a+.

lmao get out of here town with your signatures tbh. i absolutely love the first one. i think it's my favorite

thing in your gallery besides the sherlock holmes icons obviously. coloring on the second is flawless.

ok wow you have gotten really good at composition. i mean, not saying that you weren't before, because

you honestly were. but wowowowow. i love the first one's composition. idk man when you use stock

it makes me feel things.

bless your heart and soul, ashley. your creativity and uniqueness inspires me on a regular basis.

♥ dani

:wub:

beth--ahh beth!!! you make me blush. :wub: ergh, you're too nice hun but thank you! and hahaha, after I had read your post. I immediately opened photoshop and made that blend :P but yes more hayley. it's on my todo list lol. but thanks for the comment, you're awesome and amazing and iluuuu <333

tina--lol oh tina you know how much I love you right :wub: ugh, you've been there since the beginning (i learnt what a banner was from you! haha) and you've just been a constant inspiration to me so it means alot for you to say such kinds words about meh graphics even if you pwn more. ilu hun! <3

dani--lmao totally saving this comment forever and forever <3 always makes me smile :D ugh you're amazing dani and your beautiful words touches me woman :') and i just spent an hour just staring at nothing but that sherlock gif so thanks for that love lol ilu muchly!! <333

Wow. Wow. Wow. Can I just keep continue saying Wow? I'm in love with your gallery. It's so amazing and if there was a step above staff, you'd nail it. I can't even decide which I like best, because honeslty everything looks amazing here. I'm deff will come back here and stalk.

omgggG HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN SINCE YOU'VE BEEN HERE? A LONG TIME

AND STILL YOUR GRAPHICS ARE AS PERFECTLY CONTRASTED AND SHARP

AS I CAN REMEMBER D: uuugh i really love the ron/ herione and tango

banners, and all of your chapter images are colored so wonderfully.

please keep doing what you are doing.

:loves:

Edited by ladycobra
d'aww you're amazing and iluuu. & um hush woman you pwn my life <3 -ashley

Ashley, you need to update your gallery! Like holy moly, I can't even think straight in here with all the gorgeousness. Your chapter images are my favorite. :loves: I love your style so so so much. But ugh can I just say that your purple monochrome Taylor Swift chapter image is like mindblowingly beautiful? <3

Please come baaack with more pretties. I miss seeing your work. :hug: